Welcome to Boltic
”) as set out herein, constitute an agreement between Shopsense Retail Technologies Limited ("Boltic
", " we
" or "our
"), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 1st Floor, Wework Vijay Diamond, Opp. SBI Branch, Cross Road B, Ajit Nagar, Kondivita, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093 which is a subsidiary of Reliance Retail Ventures Limited AND
any natural or legal person who access and/or use the Platform in any manner (referred as "you
"), or uses any current or future service or functionality or offer made available (“Services”) on the website, boltic.io
") as updated from time to time Boltic is a low-code/no-code home for modern data teams belonging to all sizes of businesses. It is built to help users easily connect, access, explore, and understand the data through a Saas (Software as a Service) Platform. The Platform allows User to access our products, its features and various data integration tools and related services.
These Terms govern your use of the Services on the Platform and transaction or dealings thereon. If you register for a free trial of Boltic's services, the applicable provisions of these Terms will also apply to such free trial. By using the Platform, you expressly agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, please do not use the Platform. If you have any questions about the terms, please contact at email@example.com. For the purposes of these Terms: (a) Platform means the website boltic.io
as well as any other digital mode and/or operating system as provided by us, on which you may avail the Software Services and includes applications controlled and managed by us, (b) "Services
" shall refer to include but not limited to adding integrations,creating queries, alerts, export, and automate workflows. We may add and/or modify our Services with or without intimating you (c) We and you are hereinafter individually referred to as "Party
" and collectively as "Parties
Please carefully read all the parts to understand the conditions applicable in case of your access and usage of the Platform.
- Eligibility. You affirm that You are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. You further represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a” terrorist-supporting” country, and that You are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. If You are entering into these Terms on behalf of an entity, organization, or company (a "Subscribing Organization"), You represent and warrant that You have the authority to bind such Subscribing Organization and its Affiliates to these Terms and You agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such Subscribing Organization. In such case, “You” in these Terms means such Subscribing Organization, its Affiliates, and each User of the Subscribing Organization.
- Please note that your access to the Platforms or utilization of services offered on the Platform, offers or promotions in relation to the Products as may be provided by us or our affiliates, may be governed by other terms and conditions, policies or guidelines along with these Terms ("Additional Terms"). If these Terms are inconsistent with any Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control to the extent of such inconsistency with respect to the applicable Service. These Terms govern your access and use of the Platform as well as any transaction or dealings thereon.
- Please note that we may from time to time change these Terms that govern your use of the Platform. Every time you wish to use our Platform, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time. Further, please note that we reserve the right to either change the format and the content of the Platform or suspend the operation of the Platform for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason, at any time.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder as may be applicable, and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- USE & REGISTRATION OF PLATFORM
- In order to avail the Service on the Platform, all You need is to visit boltic.io and register yourself for using the Platform.
- Process of Registration: It is very simple! All you need is to Sign up on the Platform by using your email id and filling up basic information including your phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required and your Boltic account ("Account") is created! Registration is a one-time process and is free of cost. Boltic may reject your application for opening an account or may cancel an existing account, for any reason, in its sole discretion
- You are solely authorized to operate the account created by you. Consequently, it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the log in credentials of your account on the Platform and for restricting access to your computer/mobile/other similar devices to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You shall remain solely liable for all the actions undertaken through your account.
- COMMUNICATION AND UNSUBSCRIPTION
- You can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving marketing/ promotional communications, newsletters and other notifications from us at any time by following the instructions set out in such communications.
- Invoicing and Payment. Access to the Services or to certain features of the Services may, now or in the future, require the payment of fees such as subscription fees (“Fees”). Fees may be set forth on our pricing page available at pricing or on a physical, electronic, or online Order Form, as applicable, which describes such Fees. Boltic will charge Fees in US dollars or such other currency as specified in the relevant Order Form. Except as otherwise provided herein, all Fees are non-refundable. Boltic may add new features to the Services on a going-forward basis at any time and may charge additional Fees separately for such additional features if You elect to use such features. Boltic reserves the right to change the Fees charged for any subscription upon the renewal of such subscription. The Initial Term and any Renewal Term of such subscription shall be as set forth in the applicable Order Form. Unless a different payment method is specified otherwise in the applicable Order Form, Boltic will invoice You in accordance with the relevant Order Form Terms. Unless otherwise stated in the Order Form, invoiced Fees are due thirty (30) days from the invoice date. If the applicable Order Form states that payment will be by credit card, You will provide Boltic with valid and updated credit card information and You shall authorize Boltic to charge such credit card for all Fees due under the Order Form in accordance with the billing frequency stated on such Order Form. You are responsible for maintaining complete and accurate billing and contact information and notifying Boltic of any changes to such information. If Your payment method fails or Your accounts are past due, (a) You agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by Boltic, (b) Boltic may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms (including charging other payment methods You may have on record with Boltic), (c) Boltic reserves the right to either suspend or terminate Your Account or access to the Service, and/or (d) You agree to pay a late fee of 1.5% per month, or the maximum charge permitted by law, whichever is less.
- Collection Fee. In the event You fail to pay overdue charges, Boltic may refer Your account(s) to a third party for collection. You agree that if it becomes necessary for Boltic to refer Your invoices to a third party for collection, Boltic will charge a collection fee at the maximum percentage permitted by applicable law, but not to exceed 18%, to cover the internal collection-related costs Boltic has incurred on such invoices through and including the date on which Boltic refers the invoices to such third party. To the extent permitted by law, You agree to pay Boltic any additional costs and fees Boltic reasonably incurred to collect amounts outstanding on Your invoices. You expressly authorize, and specifically consent to allow, Boltic and/or its outside collection agencies, outside counsel, or other agents to contact You in connection with any and all matters relating to unpaid past due charges billed by Boltic to You. You agree that, for attempts to collect unpaid past due charges, such contact may be made to any mailing address, telephone number, cellular phone number, e-mail address, or any other electronic address that You have provided, or may in the future provide, to Boltic. You agree and acknowledge that any e-mail address or any other electronic address that You provide to Boltic is Your private address and is not accessible to unauthorized third parties.
- Payment Disputes. Boltic shall not exercise its rights under Section 4.1 (Invoicing and Payment) or 4.2 (Collection Fee) with respect to those charges that are under reasonable and good faith dispute and for which You are cooperating diligently to resolve the dispute.
- License from Boltic to You. Subject to the Terms, Boltic grants to You a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, terminable license to use the Services on the Platform.
- Customer Personal Data. To the extent applicable, if You input any Customer Personal Data for processing through the Services (“Customer Data”) within the Services, then You grant to Boltic, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license, for the duration of this Agreement, to such Customer Data, for the sole purpose of providing the Services to You in accordance with this Agreement and other Platform Policies. Boltic shall not, now or in the future, sell any Customer Data to any third party. You are solely responsible for storing and maintaining backups and copies of all Customer Data, each of which are stored within Your applicable third-party hosting service provider (such as Amazon Web Services, or such other pre-approved platform, as applicable) (the “Cloud Provider”). Boltic is not responsible for storing any Customer Data and disclaims all liability in connection with any claims that the Customer Data has got lost, been deleted, corrupted, or otherwise rendered unusable. Boltic reserves the right to immediately suspend Your use of the Services or, at any time, to remove any Customer Data, with concurrent notice (and provided that Boltic shall endeavor to provide prior notice when possible or permitted), in instances where failure to immediately suspend such access or remove such Customer Data, would violate applicable law, or cause a material and incurable harm to the rights of a third party or Boltic
- AVAILABILITY AND ACCESSIBILITY OF PLATFORM
- We control and operate this Platform from India and make no representation that the materials and the content available on the Platform are appropriate to be used or will be available for use in other locations outside India. If you use this Platform from outside India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. These Terms do not constitute, nor may these Terms be used, for or in connection with, any promotional activities or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such promotional activities or solicitation are not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to promote or solicit.
- We constantly monitor the Your Account in order to avoid fraudulent accounts and transactions. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Platform and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions. In the event of detection of any fraudulent or declined transaction, prior to initiation of legal actions, we reserve the right to immediately delete such an account and dishonour all past and pending orders without any liability. For the purpose of this clause, we shall owe no liability for any refunds.
- We authorise you to view and access the Platform solely for personal and non-commercial use and refrain from any actions that endanger the functionality or operation of the Platform. In particular, You are prohibited from carrying out any actions that scan or test weak points of the Platform, Service, software, bypass security systems or access systems of the software or integrate malware into the Platform.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to this Platform, at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of the provisions of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any provision of the Terms which imposes an obligation or creates a right that by its nature will be valid after termination or expiration of the Terms, shall survive the termination or expiration of the Terms.
- Definition. As used herein, “Confidential Information” means all confidential information disclosed by a party (“Disclosing Party”) to the other party (“Receiving Party”), whether orally or written, that is designated as confidential or that reasonably should be understood to be confidential given the nature of the information and the circumstances of disclosure. Your Confidential Information shall include the Customer Data; Boltic's Confidential Information shall include the Services; and Confidential Information of each party shall include the terms and conditions of these Terms and all Work Orders, as well as business and marketing plans, technology and technical information, product plans and designs, and business processes disclosed by such party.
- Exclusions. However, Confidential Information (other than Customer Data) shall not include any information that (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, (ii) was known to the Receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the Disclosing Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, (iii) is received from a third party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, or (iv) was independently developed by the Receiving Party.
- Protection of Confidential Information. Except as otherwise permitted in writing by the Disclosing Party, (i) the Receiving Party shall protect the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information by using the same degree of care that it uses to protect the confidentiality of its own confidential information of like kind (but in no event less than reasonable care), and shall not disclose or use any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of these Terms, and (ii) the Receiving Party shall limit access to Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to those of its employees, contractors and agents (“>Representatives”) who need such access for purposes consistent with these Terms and who are bound by confidentiality agreements with the Receiving Party containing protections no less stringent than those herein.
- Compelled Disclosure. The Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party if it is compelled by law to do so, provided the Receiving Party gives the Disclosing Party prior notice of such compelled disclosure (to the extent legally permitted) and reasonable assistance, at the Disclosing Party’s cost, if the Disclosing Party wishes to contest the disclosure. If the Receiving Party is compelled by law to disclose the Disclosing Party's Confidential Information as part of a civil proceeding to which the Disclosing Party is a party, and the Disclosing Party is not contesting the disclosure, the Disclosing Party will reimburse the Receiving Party for its reasonable cost of compiling and providing secure access to such Confidential Information.
- No License. Except as expressly set forth herein, no license or other rights to Confidential Information are granted or implied hereby by either party.
- ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (“AUP”)
By using the Services on the Platform, You agree not to:
- a.use the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- b.copy, modify or distribute any portion of the Services;
- c.violate, or encourage others to violate, the rights of third parties;
- d.import or collect any Customer Data or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of privacy or otherwise;
- e.use the Services to engage in or promote any other harmful, offensive, inappropriate, fraudulent, deceptive, or illegal activities.
- f.sell, sublicense, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer the access granted herein to the Services or any Materials
- g.use or apply, directly or indirectly, the Services in any manner competitive with the business of Boltic.
- h.use the Services to violate the security or integrity of, or otherwise abuse,any application, computing device, system or network (each a “System”) of any party, including but not limited to accessing or using any System without permission (including attempting to probe, scan, monitor, or test the vulnerability of a System), forging any headers or other parts of any message describing its origin or routing, interfering with the proper functioning of any System (including any deliberate attempt by any means to overload a System), implementing denial-of-service attacks (inundating a target with communications requests so it cannot respond effectively or at all to legitimate traffic), operating non-permissioned network services (including open proxies, mail relays or recursive domain name servers), or using any means to bypass System usage limitations;
- i.attempt to gain access to any Systems or networks that connect to the Services (except as required to access the Services as provided hereunder);
- j.use the Services to distribute or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions or solicitations (e.g., “spam”), including advertising or other announcements of any kind;
- k.interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Service, including by (i) disassembling, decompiling, reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of the Service or any part thereof, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law, (ii) performing any fraudulent activity, including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, or accessing the Service accounts of others without permission; or (iii) intentionally interfering with or damaging the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of it, including by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses or other malicious code;
- l.Introduce any trojans, viruses, any other malicious software, any bots or scrape on Platform for any information; or
- m.permit or authorize a third party to do any of the foregoing.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS
- Service Warranty. Boltic warrants that the Services will substantially conform to the functionality set forth herein.
- Customer Data Warranty. By importing, storing, or processing Customer Data, You affirm, represent, and warrant that:
You are the creator and owner of, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize Boltic and users of the Service to use and distribute Your Customer Data, as necessary, to exercise the licenses granted by You in these Terms including, but not limited to, Your applicable license agreement with the applicable Cloud Provider;
Your Customer Data and the use thereof as contemplated herein, does not and will not infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Customer Service Warranty. You agree that Information is being supplied to you on the condition that you will make your own determination as to the suitability of such information for your purpose prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Services, offerings or otherwise, (“Information”) on the Platform shall constitute an invitation to invest in us or any affiliates. Any use of this Platform or the Information is at your own risk.
- Information Warranty. We will endeavor to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the Information, are correct at the time of inclusion on the Platform. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. We make no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
- Service Disclaimer. Boltic does not covenant or provide any representations and warranties that the Services will be made available at all times.
- Use Disclaimer. Neither we, nor our affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website, the Information, or any third-party website linked to this Platform. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access links of any third-party platforms, you are doing so entirely at your own risk and expense.
- Customer Data Disclaimer. Except as otherwise set forth herein, Boltic expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with accuracy and source of Customer Data processed using its Services. Boltic is under no obligation to edit or control Customer Data that You import to or make available through the Services. Boltic may, at any time without prior notice, remove any Customer Data that violates these Terms or applicable law, or which violate the rights of a third party or Hevo.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any Service, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and we make no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
- No Sensitive Use. You acknowledge that the Services are not designed, intended, or authorized to process sensitive information or data, including, but not limited to, protected health information as defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), or other sensitive data of You, a User, or a third party (collectively “Sensitive Information”). You shall not use the Services for such purposes or under such circumstances or to process or store Sensitive Information. Boltic is not aware of, and has no method of detecting whether or not any Customer Data constitutes Sensitive Information. Boltic EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ITS ACCESS TO, STORAGE OF, OR PROCESSING OF ANY SENSITIVE INFORMATION. You shall indemnify Boltic for any claims arising from Your breach of this Section
- General Disclaimer. THE PLATFORM AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE-IS'' BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. WE, FOR OURSELVES AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE PLATFORM, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Company Disclaimer. To the extent permitted by applicable law, We, our officers, agents, employees and directors, disclaim any liability against any loss, damage, expenses, liabilities, claim, injury caused due to the failure of performance, omission, defect of products, or deletion, interruption, error, delay, virus, communication, unauthorised access, theft, destruction, alteration or use of records on the Platform.
- EXPORT TOOLS AND DISCLAIMER FOR EXPORT TOOLS
- Export Tools. Boltic may provide tools within the Service that enable You to export information, including Customer Data, either in downloadable form or directly to third party services (“Export Tools”). By using Export Tools to export to third parties services, You agree that we may transfer such information, including Customer Personal Data, to the applicable service or in the applicable format.
- Export Tools Disclaimer. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT EXPORT TOOLS MAY NOT WORK FOR YOUR PURPOSES, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INFORMATION EXPORTED USING EXPORT TOOLS (INCLUDING CUSTOMER DATA) MAY BE INCOMPLETE, CORRUPTED, OR OTHERWISE NOT USEABLE.
- The disclaimer with respect to Customer Data in Section 10.2 applies to all exported Customer Data.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Platform and its Services are owned and operated by Boltic. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Services provided by Boltic (the “Content”) are protected by all relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and applicable laws. Except for any Customer Data, all Content contained in the Services are the property of Boltic or its third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Boltic, You may not make use of the Content. Boltic reserves all rights to the Content which is not expressly granted in these Terms. You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights You hold in the Customer Data that You import to the Services.
- You may use and display the Content on your personal computer only for your personal and internal business use subject to the grant of a limited, revocable, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to you by us including using and printing copies of the Service on the Platform for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal or internal business use only and not for commercial purposes.
- You may not: (a) copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper within any way or otherwise use any Content contained on the Platform. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the Content available on the Platform; (b) copy and distribute the Information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system; (c) reproduce any part of the Content or sell or distribute the same for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site; (d) remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the Content or Platform; or (e) link any other material to the Content displayed on the Platform, without our express written consent.
- The license granted to you does not include a license for: (a) resale of Service or commercial use of the Platform or Content, (b) use of Service in any derogatory or in violation of any laws, (c) any use of Platform, the Services and/or of Content other than as contemplated in these Terms, (d) any downloading or copying of login credentials of user, (e) any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) any parts of Content, and (f) creating and/ or publishing your own database that features parts of the Platform.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that raises concerns of infringement, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or for quick assistance the User may use the “Chat with Us” option available on the Platform and let us know of your concerns.
- All the trade names associated with us and all Services and logos denoted with “™”TM" on the Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of us or our affiliates. Such trademarks may not be used in connection by You, with any product or service that is not our product or service.
- By You: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from and against (i) any and all third- party claims, losses, liabilities, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of Platform or the Content or the Services, (ii) violation of any of the provisions of these Terms, (iii) or infringement of any of our or any third-party intellectual property or other rights. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and in addition to the foregoing, you agree to provide us with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
- By Boltic: Boltic shall defend, indemnify and hold You, and Your respective officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (“Customer Indemnitees”) harmless against any loss, damage or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred in connection with claims, demands, suits, or proceedings (“Claims“) made or brought against any Customer Indemnitee by a third party alleging that the use of the Service as contemplated hereunder infringes the patent, copyright, trade secret or intellectual property or proprietary rights of such third party, provided that You (a) give written notice of the Claim to Boltic; (b) give Boltic control of the defense and settlement of the Claim (provided that Boltic may not settle any Claim unless it unconditionally releases You of all liability); and (c) provide to Boltic, at Boltic’s cost, all reasonable assistance. Boltic may, at its expense: (i) procure for You the right to continue using the Service under the terms of these Terms; (ii) replace or modify the Service to be non-infringing without a material decrease in functionality; or (iii) if the foregoing options are not reasonably practicable, terminate the license for the infringing Service and relieve You of any obligation to pay fees for the remainder of the term following the effective date of termination.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL BOLTIC OR ITS AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT BOLTIC OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF BOLTIC TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO BOLTIC FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE CLAIM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms or any dispute arising in relation to the Platform whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
- FORCE MAJEURE
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
- NO WAIVER
No provision in these Terms will be deemed waived and no breach excused, unless such waiver or consent is in writing and signed by us. Any consent by us to, or waiver of your breach, whether expressed or implied, will not constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse for any other different or subsequent breach.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision will be excluded from these Terms and the remainder of these Terms will be interpreted as if such provision were so excluded and will be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided however that, in such event, these Terms will be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction.
These Terms are subject to amendments and modifications and may be updated from time to time, without any advance notice. You are requested to regularly review the Termsas available on Platform. You relationship with the Platform will be governed by the most current version of these Terms, as published on boltic.io
- UPDATES TO SERVICES
Boltic may develop and provide updates, upgrades, enhancements, bug fixes, and workarounds for the Services on a regular basis (“Updates”). Updates are deemed to be a part of the Services and are included at no additional charge.
- NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
These Terms are for the sole benefit of the signatories and are not intended to benefit any third party.
Boltic may collect aggregate data about Your use of the Services that is non-personally identifiable with respect to You or any User or individual (“Aggregated Anonymous Data”), and may use and disclose the Aggregated Anonymous Data for the purpose of enhancing the Services and otherwise for any internal business purpose.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PARTIES
Nothing in these Terms shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between the parties. Neither party will have the power to bind the other or to incur obligations on the other’s behalf without such other party’s prior written consent.
Upon termination of the Terms, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration.
Neither party may assign any of its rights or obligations hereunder, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of the other party (not to be unreasonably withheld). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Boltic may assign these Terms in their entirety (including all Work Orders), without consent of the other party, to its Affiliate or in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets.
- Feedback or Concern
If the User has any concerns, feedback, review or any request, the User is free to contact the Company at Customer care id: email@example.com
Shopsense Retail Technologies Private Limited
1st Floor, Wework Vijay Diamond, Opp. SBI Branch, Cross Road B,
Ajit Nagar, Kondivita, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093